2011 RSVP and Nexus Awards – Prize Draw
1. Entrants must enter all contact details fields online at www.rsvpandnexusawards.co.nz to be eligible for the draw.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the Terms and Conditions of entry.
2. The Marketing Association will record your details to keep you informed about general marketing matters including conferences, seminars, education or special offers. This information may only be accessed by the Marketing Association National Office or members of the Marketing Association. You have the right at any time to access and update your personal information. For the Marketing Association’s full privacy statement, click here.
3. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand only. Employees of the Marketing Association and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. Promotion commences Tuesday 6th September 2011 with entries closing on Thursday 23rd February 2012.
5. The prize consists of one Samsung Galaxy 10.1" tablet.
6.Entry is limited to one per person.
7. A winner will be chosen by a random draw.
8. The winner will be contacted by phone and email on Thursday 23rd February 2012 using contact details provided in their entry.
9. Where the Winner is required to claim the prize in person, they must provide proper identification (e.g. driver's licence, passport, birth certificate).
10. The Marketing Association and associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injuries suffered or sustained in connection with taking the prize except for any liability which can not be excluded by law.
11. The Marketing Association reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to an entrant who it decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the terms and conditions, does not meet the outlined criteria or has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion. In this case the prize will be redrawn.
12. The prize is non transferable or exchangeable.
13. By entering, you agree to the Marketing Association announcing your details as winner of the prize draw, for marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
14.The Marketing Association is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line, network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including (but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, unauthorised intervention or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion with reference to all relevant state and territory regulations.
15. The promoter is Marketing Association, Level 1, 61 Wellington Street, Auckland, New Zealand 1011. Ph: 09 361 7760.